PGPRO Supplies - Frequently Asked Questions
- I placed an order on pgprosupplies.com but am unable to see status. When should I expect delivery?
- Once you receive a confirmation order email, you can expect your order to arrive within 10 business days from the order. If, after 10 days, you still have not received your order, please email Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide additional assistance. **Please note, that we are unable to assist if it hasn’t reached the 10 days.
- Am I able to place a recurring order?
- At this time, that is not an option on our online store.
- I need to update my account information. How can I do that?
- For updating any of your account information, please log into your account. From here, you can update your mailing address, phone number, email etc.
- I ordered the wrong items and would like to return them. How do I return or exchange items?
- PGProSupplies does not accept returns. We want to ensure your complete satisfaction so please contact us if you experience an issue outlined below.
- Orders are shipped within the U.S. 50 states or the District of Columbia. Orders shipping to APO/FPO/DPO, Hawaii, and Alaska are limited to non-aerosol products. We are also unable to ship aerosol products to P.O. Boxes.
- All items must be shipped to a valid address. We do not ship to Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands or American Samoa.
- Defective, damaged or incorrect items: send a message through our Contact Us page within 30 days of the date upon which we provided the item to the carrier for shipment to you. You must have purchased the item from us at PGProSupplies.com
You must email a clear photo showing the defective, damaged, or incorrect item along with a description of the issue. If you received a damaged or defective item from us, or the wrong item was shipped to you, you will receive a replacement for the item.
- My item is Out of Stock. How will I know when the item is back in stock and available to order?
- Our online catalog will automatically be updated once inventory is available to order. Our suggestion is to periodically check back to see when it’s available. In the future, we hope to have an automatic notification where you’ll be notified immediately.
- Is there a place for me to provide feedback on my experience shopping pgprosupplies.com?
- We would LOVE to hear feedback you might have! Please email feedback to email@example.com.
- How do I see my previous orders?
- Log into My Account, and you can find a list of your previous orders/invoice as well as the date placed.
- If I need to have a different Billing and Shipping Address, how can I make those changes within my account? Users have the ability to manage their billing and shipping addresses via 2 methods:
- By clicking on their name in the top right corner, then clicking My Account > Address Book. Within the Address Book, click the blue ‘Add New Address’ button at the bottom of the page, enter the details of the new address, and then click the checkbox in the bottom right corner of the page in case the new address should be set as either the default billing address and/or the default shipping address.
- Users can also manage their Billing and Shipping Addresses during checkout within both the Shipping page and the Billing page.
- How do I enable my account as Tax Exempt?
- Customers who are tax exempt may be eligible to use their tax exempt status for purchases from P&G Professional. Your tax exempt certificate must be on file at P&G Professional at the time of purchase or sales tax will be charged as required by applicable tax laws and refunds will not be issued.
- How to Get Started:
- Email a copy of your state’s Tax Exempt Form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Tax Exemption Account Request” as your email’s subject.
- Please allow up to 14 business days for processing given that all required information and documentation is submitted completely and accurately. If we have any questions regarding your tax exemption request, someone on our Accounts Receivables team will contact you.
- Once all required information has been received and verified, your account on PGProSupplies.com will be enabled Tax Exempt.
- Orders placed prior to creation of a tax exempt account will not be subject to refund of sales tax by P&G Professional.
- Does this site offer free shipping?
- Like many retailers, we require a threshold for free shipping. We offer free standard shipping on orders $50 and up. The $50 order total is before coupons and before taxes, and does not include any items canceled or removed from the order.
- Why was my credit card purchase not able to process during checkout?
Declines occur for reasons determined by the cardholder's bank. Each bank has a system that accounts for various reasons. Reasons that lead to a decline may include:
Available Account Balance
Card Expiration Date
CVV (Card Verification Value) Security Number is Incorrect
Billing AVS (Address Verification Service) is Incorrect – This means the entered Billing address does not match the Billing address registered with the credit card.